The Notes section under Give Feedback can be utilized in a number of ways.
First, if you are a librarian, educator, bookseller, or someone else whose primary reason for reading galleys isn't to write reviews, this section is useful for feedback such as:
- After reading this title I purchased it for my library/classroom/bookstore.
- We will be hosting the author for a signing on ___.
- We also included the title in a special display in the library/bookstore.
If you are a reviewer you can use this section in addition to submitting a review. Helpful notes include:
- I'll be posting my review for this title in August, on my blog/retailer site/etc.
- I would love to interview the author for my blog/website.
- I'm not writing a review for this title because ____.
Librarians l Reviewers/Bloggers l Educators l Booksellers l Media