If you are a NetGalley member with a blog or
website where you post book reviews, we encourage you to post any awarded
badges publicly. This is a great way to let publishers know that you actively
participate in NetGalley, and may increase your chances for approval.
- To see which reviews have been added just go to your Shelf, then under Feedback Sent you will see a little icon next to the titles where your review now appears on its Title Details page.
- To see which publishers have auto-approved you, look at the bottom of your Dashboard for the list.
- To post your badge(s) to your blog or website, click "Show your pride! Share your badge" on your Dashboard to grab the code and share the badge on your blog.
Badges members can currently earn:
Badges are awarded to members according to this key:
- NetGalley member badge - all NetGalley members receive this badge.
- 80% ratio badge - submit feedback for at least 80% of the titles for which they're approved (must be approved for 20+ titles).
- Top Reviewer badge - 3+ reviews have been chosen by publishers to be featured on a book's Title Details page.
- Auto-Approvals badge - have been auto-approved by four or more publishers on NetGalley
- 10+ Reviews - have submitted 10 or more reviews via NetGalley
- 25+ Reviews - have submitted 25 or more reviews via NetGalley
- 50+ Reviews - have submitted 50 or more reviews via NetGalley
- 100+ Reviews - have submitted 100 or more reviews via NetGalley
- 200+ Reviews - have submitted 200 or more reviews via NetGalley
- 500+ Reviews - have
500 or more reviews
- NetGalley Challenge 2015 - participated in the 2015 NetGalley Challenge
- NetGalley Challenge 2016 - participated in the 2016 NetGalley Challenge