If you are a librarian, or work in a library, here are a few tips for your Profile:
- The name of your library in the Company field.
- Your Library type (Academic, Public, Primary or elementary school, Secondary school/high school, or Special).
- In your bio, include your role at the library and your responsibilities.
- Your library or library system website.
- If you also post reviews on a website or blog, make sure to provide the link in your Profile, too. And if you talk about books via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, etc.), include that information.
- Add the Categories that interest you the most - you'll receive special recommendations on your dashboard and via email based on your interests.
- Professional Associations you are a member of, such as CILIP (UK). (Don't see yours listed? Let us know!)
- Your professional email address, not a personal email.
If you are an Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) member, please add your ALIA member number.
If you have a valid number, we'll add a special designation to your member account, which publishers will see when you request their titles.