Publishers and authors rely on reviews and Feedback to better promote and sell their books. Many bloggers and reviewers, for instance, use NetGalley to preview titles for interviews, blog tours, or other events. Here are some ways that bloggers and reviewers can provide meaningful Feedback:
Share your opinion of the book with the publisher:
- Would you recommend this book? Give it a quick rating from 1 to 5 stars.
- Would you purchase this book for yourself or a friend?
- Are you interested in connecting with this author (interviews, events, etc.)?
- Thoughts for the publisher
- Use this section to submit a private note to the publisher. This can
include if any additional actions resulted from accessing the title such
as "I am scheduling an interview with the author," or any other special
features you may be planning around the title or author.
- Notify the publisher of your full review, especially if you share reviews for titles on your website, blog, or other review or retail sites.
- Be sure to include all links if the review appears online (you can add multiple links by clicking the "Add links" icon).
*For helpful suggestions for writing meaningful reviews please click here.