Follow these instructions to download your approved NetGalley titles to your Kobo Arc tablet:
1. If you do not have a valid Adobe ID, please
register for a free Adobe ID here http://www.adobe.com/content/apex/en/home/reg/reg1.html
2. Go to the PlayStore on your Kobo Arc 7 and search for Aldiko Reader app (a free reader app)
3. Press download
4. You will now be given a short demonstration of the app. Once it is finished, click the top left-hand corner of the screen and then click ABOUT from the dropdown menu (it is the last option)
5. Click ADOBE DRM and then enter your Adobe ID and password. You are now set up to download NetGalley titles to your Kobo Arc 7.
To download a title from NetGalley:
1. Sign into your NetGalley account using your Kobo Arc.
3. You will now be informed that the title is downloading and you will see a downward arrow icon in the top left of the screen.
4. Pull down from the top of the screen to view the downloads progress. Once it is done, click DOWNLOAD COMPLETE and the file will now open.