Follow these instructions to download approved NetGalley titles to your Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook - you
can use the Aldiko Book Reader app to read NetGalley files on your Android device:
1. Download the Aldiko Book Reader app on your device.
You will see two versions, one is free and the other costs $2.99. Either one will work.
How to find your Adobe ID:
- You can retrieve your Adobe ID here with your email address.
- If you do not have an Adobe ID, then you can register for one here (for free).
3. Once the Aldiko Book Reader app is downloaded and authorized with your Adobe ID, use your device to visit your NetGalley account, locate the title you wish to read and press the Download button.
4. You will see a "Downloading..." image at the bottom of the screen - once the image disappears (it could be quick), go back to your Aldiko Book Reader app.
5. In your Aldiko Book Reader app, click the top-left navigation menu again, and then under "Get Books" click "File."
6. Once you're in "Files" select the title(s) you would like to read in the app and then select "Import" - the file will then open in your Aldiko Book Read app. Please note that the files will likely appear as ISBNs, so take note of the ISBN while in your NetGalley account.
Having problems? Here are some suggestions.
Has your title been archived or expired? More information here.